Discover the fastest way to treat Plantar Fasciitis and other indications.
Now you can relieve the pain and inflammation of the heel associated with plantar fasciitis. Our new FDA market cleared laser has been proven in clinical tests to effectively treat this painful condition. The regenerative powers of this low level laser technology can reduce inflammation and eliminate pain in the plantar fascia in only a matter of weeks and return your patients to an active life once again.
Nothing else like it
Unlike other lasers on the market, the FX 635 is proven to promote cellular regeneration through painless bio-stimulation. It provides patients experiencing chronic heel pain with a non-invasive, efficacious solution to quickly improve their walking comfort and quality of life without surgery. While other lasers may claim to treat this problem, only the FX 635 has been market cleared by the FDA to treat plantar fasciitis.
Fewer treatments. More time.
Thanks to its triple-head, hands-free design, the medical professional just has to set up the FX 635 and go. This allows the physician to see other patients while the FX 635 does its work.
How it works
Treating planter fasciitis has never been easier
- Rest the injured foot at the end of the examination table. Adjust the three FX 635 heads to the proper position.
- Set the touch pad for the plantar fasciitis setting.
- Make sure the lasers are in proper contact with the foot. 4) Feel free to check on other patients while the FX 635 is doing its work.
Low-Level Laser Therapy for the Treatment of Chronic Plantar Fasciitis A Prospective Study
James R. Jastifer, MD1, Fernanda Catena, MD2, Jesse F. Doty, MD3, Faustin Stevens, MD4, Michael J. Coughlin, MD1
Before and AfterBackground: Plantar fasciitis affects nearly 1 million people annually in the United States. Traditional nonoperative management is successful in about 90% of patients, usually within 10 months. Chronic plantar fasciitis develops in about 10% of patients and is a difficult clinical problem to treat. A newly emerging technology, low-level laser therapy (LLLT), has demonstrated promising results for the treatment of acute and chronic pain.
Methods: Thirty patients were administered LLLT and completed 12 months of follow-up. Patients were treated twice a week for 3 weeks for a total of 6 treatments and were evaluated at baseline, 2 weeks post procedure, and 6 and 12 months post procedure. Patients completed the Visual Analog
- Configuration: (3) Class 2 17.25mW Line Generating Diodes
- Wavelength: 635nm
- Modulation: Variable
- Weight: 65lbs (29.48 kg)
- Height: 70in (177.8 cm) (Average – Adjustable)
- Two Independent Adjustable Arms For Desired Laser Concentration
- 4 Locking Anti-Static Casters
- Display: Full Color Touch Screen Control
- Power Source: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- Chassis: Powder Coated Aircraft Aluminum
- Housing & Covers: Non-Allergenic Material, Spray Finished
- Accessories: 2-Keys, Power Cord, Laser Safety Glasses
- Compliant to: ISO 13485 Medical Device Quality, IEC 60825-1 Laser Safety, IEC 60601-1-2 EMC, IEC 60601-1 Safety, CE Mark, CB Certified
- FDA Laser Class 2 / FDA Device Class ll / EU Device Class IIa, Laser Class II