When nail fungus appears your patients or clients are typically a bit dumbfounded. What’s that? Where did it come from? Is it a sign of something awful? How do I treat it? These and other questions then take on significant weight and importance as people seek information on this mysterious slow-motion affliction. They soon learn the good news: that nail fungus – known scientifically as onychomycosis – is not dangerous. But any sense of relief has, until now, been quickly tempered by the fact that onychomycosis does not typically respond well to most treatments. At least that was the case until the Lunula nail fungus treatment machine came along.
Table Of Contents
- New Hope for 35 Million Afflicted With Onychomycosis
- The Benefits of the Lunula Nail Fungus Laser Machine
- Comprehensive Treatment of Onychomycosis Using Lunula Laser
- Frequently Asked Questions About the Lunula Nail Fungus Treatment
- Who performs the Lunula laser treatment?
- What makes Lunula nail laser treatment different?
- Is it as effective as thermal lasers?
- Does Lunula laser treatment hurt?
- How long is the recovery period?
- What type of special preparations does a patient or client need to undergo?
- Is Lunula nail fungus laser machine treatment covered by insurance?
- Is there anything else to know about the Lunula laser treatment?
- What are the signs of a nail fungus infection?
- Will the nail fungus return at some later date?
New Hope for 35 Million Afflicted With Onychomycosis
We live in an age where high tech miracles happen virtually every day. An age where medical science has made significant progress in treating many once deadly diseases. Yet, when it comes to the humble nail fungus, the best doctors and spa owners have been able to offer their patients and clients is a combination of topical creams and oral antifungal medications that produce notoriously uneven results. Fortunately the days of your patients or clients having to live with this vexing and unpleasant condition are drawing to a close thanks to the Lunula nail fungus laser machine.
It’s estimated that more than 35 million people are afflicted with nail fungus. Most have been through the treatment merry-go-round and are more than a little frustrated by the results. To be able to finally offer them this state-of-the-art nail fungus laser treatment is a welcome development indeed. It represents a significant step toward finally bringing onychomycosis to heel.
Call Magne-Tec @ 9056691154 for the Onychomycosis heeling.
The Benefits of the Lunula Nail Fungus Laser Machine
The FDA approved Lunula nail fungus treatment machine represents nothing short of a breakthrough in the treatment of stubborn nail fungus. Whereas topical creams and oral antifungal medications can take years to produce results (if they ever do) the Lunula nail fungus laser machine has been proven through clinical trials to restore healthy nail growth in most patients after just a few months of treatment. The benefits of laser treatment are becoming more and more obvious every day and include:
- Ease of Use: Until now treatment for nail fungus has been inconvenient and sometimes labour intensive. If people weren’t soaking their feet they had to remember to apply various ointments and creams at different times during the day. Day after day. And for what? So that they could be told after a year that no progress has been made and they’ll need to try something else? Well fortunately “something else” is finally here. People can now undergo Lunula laser treatment during their lunch break and head back to work knowing they’re finally on the road to recovery.
- 100% Pain Free Treatment : People hear “laser” and their minds tend to drift toward thoughts of discomfort. But the fact is the cold laser technology of the Lunula nail fungus treatment machine is virtually pain free. There are no overnight stays in the hospital, no anaesthetic that needs to be administered and no painkillers prescribed in the aftermath. The patient or client simply lays back, the treatment is administered while they chat with their friends on social media or do some online shopping, the treatment is finished and they go back about their day.
- Effectiveness of the treatment: Conventional treatments for nail fungus have proven largely ineffective mostly because they fail to attack the fungus in its favourite hiding place beneath the nail surface. The Lunula nail fungus treatment machine penetrates the nail and kills the fungus buried deep inside the nail bed. The best part is that there is no long term damage either to the nail or the skin around or under it.
Want to know more about Lunula Nail Fungus Laser Treatment. Call us @ 9056691154
Comprehensive Treatment of Onychomycosis Using Lunula Laser
More than just providing the illusion of treatment the Lunula nail fungus laser machine approaches the problem of onychomycosis in a comprehensive and effective manner. This is state-of-the-art science put to work attacking the problem at its root. Patients will start seeing real results in as little as a few months and finally achieve a long term solution to a problem many thought would be with them forever.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Lunula Nail Fungus Treatment Machine
Who performs the Lunula laser treatment?
Lunula laser treatment can be carried out by properly trained health professionals or technicians either in a clinical or spa setting. Treatment starts with a preliminary diagnosis, continues on through the actual application of the laser therapy itself and includes providing the patient or client with actionable information on the care of the affected nail(s) going forward.
What makes Lunula nail laser treatment different?
Current treatment of this stubborn condition has tended to focus on the surface of the nail. This approach ignores the fact that the bulk of the fungus in its active state is embedded deep down in the nail tissue well below the surface. The Lunula nail fungus treatment machine penetrates through the surface of the nail and confronts the fungus in its hiding place. While this sounds as if it might be a painful type of therapy no anaesthesia is required and no painkillers are necessary for patients and clients to be able to deal with the aftermath.
Healthy, Clear Nails Made Simple.Request a demo today @ 9056691154
Is it as effective as thermal lasers?
It’s actually more effective and far less painful than the thermal or “hot” laser treatment employed to treat other conditions. The cold laser approach allows for effective and pain free penetration of the nail. Enough heat is brought to bear on the fungus to kill it, but not enough to kill the nail or the surrounding tissue. Read more
Does Lunula laser treatment hurt?
As we’ve mentioned the Lunula nail fungus laser machine uses a cold laser approach that is pain free. No anaesthesia is required and no painkillers are called for after treatment.
How long is the recovery period?
There is no recovery period. Patients simply come in on their lunch break or while they are out running errands, undergo treatment while they converse with the clinician and return to work or their normal routine when treatment is over.
What type of special preparations does a patient or client need to undergo?
All that’s required is that the affected individual come in for a pre-treatment consultation. The purpose of the consultation is to confirm the presence of the nail fungus, assess the extent of the infection, discuss any previous treatment methods that the person may have undergone or is currently undergoing and set up a treatment schedule. In many cases the first treatment can be administered following the initial consultation.
Is Lunula nail fungus laser machine treatment covered by insurance?
Because it is a new procedure there are likely some insurance policies that have not yet caught up with the technology. Others however will cover it. It depends on the type of coverage a person has. Typically however at this point the patient or client will pay the clinic or spa at the time of treatment and file an insurance claim for reimbursement after the fact.
Is there anything else to know about the Lunula laser treatment?
The Lunula cold laser is computer controlled to ensure even application of the laser light. This ensures optimal effectiveness. A beam of blue laser light attacks the fungal cells directly to weaken them while a beam of red laser light prompts the body’s natural immune system to spring into action to finish off the offending bacteria in their weakened state. Treatment typically takes less than 15 minutes from the time the machine is engaged and most patients are advised to undergo one treatment per week. There are no known side effects from the Lunula nail fungus treatment machine other than a reduction in nail fungus.
What are the signs of a nail fungus infection?
While doctors are well aware of the signs of onychomycosis some health spa clinicians may not be. Typically signs of nail fungus include a discolouring of the nail (the affected nail often takes on a greenish-yellow hue), a drying out of the nail tissue as well as cracks and crumbling of the nail resulting from the destructive impact of the fungus. The condition is typically easy to identify although if a person arrives at a spa for treatment without ever having seen a doctor for their condition they should be encouraged to do so in order to get a proper diagnosis.
Will the nail fungus return at some later date?
It is possible that the nail fungus may return sometime after treatment is concluded. However, patients can improve their chances of remaining fungus free by adopting good nail care habits. For instance, the feet should be washed every day, wet feet should never be put into socks or shoes, if shoes or socks get wet they should be changed as quickly as possible and shoes themselves should be cleaned inside and out on a regular basis. By practicing good foot hygiene patients stand an excellent chance of remaining fungus free.