The number of people affected by toe nail fungus is increasing with almost 10% of Americans reported to have toe nail fungus.
Dr. Glynis Ablon is a director of the Ablon Skin Institute and Research Center which is an independent clinical research site. Dr. Ablon has been involved in clinical research related to innovative skin care for many years and is the first published author in the United States on the topic of mesotherapy
In an interview at The Doctors TV Show
Dr. Glynis Ablon said “Toe nail fungus can be caused by a bad pedicure, walking barefoot, or just occur as someone ages. 10% of all Americans have it and as you age it gets more prevalent.”
According to her studies,there are various options available for treating nail fungus like topicals that were once considered to be the best but the treatment was very painful with a success rate of only 10%. Furthermore, she says medications is an option which most people adapt but it has many side effects which includes risk of liver damage. Medications had a success rate of 50%.
The best solution to the long lasting problem
Lunula Laser Treatment is the latest development in this field which is by far considered the best treatment.
“I have tried many treatments over the years and this procedure has been working great for me”- said Linda, patient of Dr. Glynis Ablon
Lunula Laser Treatment has many advantages
- It is a no pain treatment
- It is FDA approved
- It is a low level light laser and it doesn’t deal with any type of heat
- Violet light in the laser provides Antibiotics or Anti-bacterial effects
- Less time required for treatment.It requires just 4-6 sessions
- It usually requires 4-6 months for treating but as you get older it takes 9-12 months
- The treatment is very affordable as five treatments would cost less than 1000 dollars.
To know more Lunula Laser Treatment interview check the The doctors TV website.