Why has cellulite remained so stubbornly difficult to eliminate? Why have the best efforts of scientists, health professionals and researchers produced little by way of effective treatments? Millions of people would certainly like to know. Cellulite produces a lumpy, dimpled appearance on the skin that’s commonly equated with cottage cheese or an orange peel. It typically occurs in the buttocks and thighs but is also common in the abdominal region and the underside of the arms. Dermatologists and clinicians regularly field questions from those seeking a solution to this vexing condition but until the recent development of the Verju cellulite reduction laser any treatment options have produced inconsistent results.
Table Of Contents
- A Few Facts About Cellulite
- What Causes Cellulite?
- Common Treatments for Cellulite
- The Verju Body Contouring Laser Machine
- Verjú Professional Cellulite Treatment Machine FAQs
A Few Facts About Cellulite
Cellulite is primarily, (though not exclusively) a phenomenon that afflicts women although the reasons for this are still not entirely understood.
- While cellulite typically occurs in the buttocks and thighs it may appear anywhere significant fat stores have accumulated.
- Some estimate that as many as 90 percent of women will experience cellulite.
- Cellulite is sometimes referred to as “cottage cheese” skin or “orange peel” skin.
- While a low fat diet and exercise may help reduce the appearance of cellulite treatment options up until now have been limited.
- The Verju professional cellulite treatment machine may change all that (more below).
As stated cellulite primarily afflicts women and most often occurs in overweight individuals. Although it may also appear on those who are not overweight. There are several degrees or “grades” of cellulite recognized by the health and wellness establishment, they are:
- Grade 1: This is considered “mild” cellulite. This grade of cellulite is characterized by a small number of shallow depressions not dissimilar to the skin of an orange. The skin may also exhibit a slight sagging.
- Grade 2: With this type of moderate cellulite there is a slightly higher density of depressions in the skin and they are typically deeper in character. There is also noticeable sagging of the skin in most of the affected areas.
- Grade 3: This type of cellulite is considered “severe” with deep depressions right across all the affected areas creating a cottage cheese-type effect and significant sagging of the tissue in the affected areas.
To get rid of Cellulite permanently Call us @9056691154
What Causes Cellulite?
This is one of the most common questions doctors and clinicians are asked and the truth is the exact cause of cellulite is not known. That is one reason why it has been difficult to devise effective treatment regimens. Some believe cellulite is the result of fat deposits disrupting the connective tissue beneath the surface of the skin. The fact that women suffer from cellulite at a much higher rate than men also suggests there could be a hormonal connection. But whatever the exact cause clinics and health spas need to be able to offer their clients effective treatments.
Common Treatments for Cellulite
Prior to the development of the Verju fat reduction laser, and in spite of the best efforts of doctors and clinicians, cellulite treatments had been unreliable at best. Those treatments included:
Caffeine and Retinol based creams
Health professionals have had some luck reducing the appearance of cellulite by applying certain caffeine and retinol based creams to the affected areas. The problem with this type of treatment? The smoothing effect tends to disappear once the cream wears off.
Liposuction is both high-impact and somewhat controversial, yet few can argue with the fact that in many cases it actually will reduce the appearance of cellulite. The problem? The problem is the high-impact nature of the procedure that can produce extensive bruising and requires the administration of anesthesia. Another problem is that lipo doesn’t really correct and heal the affected tissue. It simply vacuums it out of the body. Lipo is also expensive.
Strict Diet and exercise regime
There is no doubt that the rise in the prevalence of cellulite is at least partially due to the fact that modern diets tend to be high in fat and that we, as a people, have grown more sedentary at the same time. Therefore switching to a healthy, low fat diet and getting oneself to the gym on a regular basis will help reduce the amount of cellulite. Although sticking to a strict diet and exercise plan is easier said than done.
Plasma injection into the skin
Platelet rich plasma is injected into the skin in the affected areas and, in theory, promotes the growth of collagen which, again in theory, should help smooth out the skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite. Results are inconclusive.
The Verju Body Contouring Laser Machine
The introduction of the Verju fat reduction laser machine has revolutionized the treatment of cellulite by harnessing the power of light to address the underlying causes of this condition. In clinical trials the Verjú body contouring laser machine produced permanent cellulite removal in most patients while at the same time reducing the circumference of the affected areas. The Verjú cellulite removal machine produces quantifiable results after the administration of as few as six treatments over the course of two weeks.
How it Works
The Verju cellulite reduction laser is non-invasive, does not require anesthesia and is able to produce visible results after just a few short treatments. There is no recovery time for the patient/client and they are able to resume their normal routine immediately after a session. The thing that separates the Verjú cellulite reduction laser from other treatments is that it uses the body’s natural physiological processes to eliminate cellulite, rather than trying to impose an artificial solution. How does it do that?
- Verjú penetrates into the substrata of the skin where it stimulates fat cells into opening their microscopic pores and allowing the fatty lipids to drain out of their own accord. No tissue is damaged or destroyed and no other cells are disrupted.
- Once the microscopic pores on the fat cells are open and the adipose (fat) drains out the cell then collapse of its own accord. When this happens over the entire affected area the skin smoothes out and the cottage cheese effect is reduced and in many cases eliminated.
- The process is enabled when the cold laser light from the Verjú cellulite reduction laser activates a compound called “cyclic AMP”. This compound instructs the cell to open the pores that then allow the fat to drain away. This is a completely natural mechanism.
For the best treatment of Cellulite by expert professionals call us @9056691154
Verjú Professional Cellulite Treatment Machine FAQs
Q)Why Should Your Patient/Client choose Verjú?
A) The Verjú cold laser fat reduction system is the only one of its kind to have gained FDA approval. That’s because it works. If that alone is not enough reason for someone to choose Verjú over other options they should also consider that it’s non-invasive, does not require anesthesia and will not produce any side effects, other than the loss of cellulite.
Q) How Long Does it Take To Recover After a Treatment?
A) There is no recovery period with the Verjú cold laser. Patients will experience no discomfort during or after treatment and there will be no need for painkillers or other medications in the wake of a treatment session. Likewise there are no limitations on what a patient/client can do after treatment.
Q) Is the The Verjú Cellulite Reduction Laser Safe?
A) There is no risk associated with the Verjú cellulite reduction laser. It is a true “no impact” procedure. There is no pain, no bruising, no scarring, no reaction to anesthesia, no grogginess afterward, no physical therapy required and zero recovery time. As far as impact goes it’s no worse than getting your hair done.
Q) Are There Any Side Effects?
A) The Verjú system does not produce any known side effects. There’s none of the pain and bruising that commonly come with liposuction, no stiffness and no allergic reactions.
Q) How Long Before My Patients/Clients See Results?
A) Your patients or clients should start to see a measurable difference after one single session. This said, more noticeable results will happen after five or six sessions. Since sessions can be scheduled closely together that means they should begin to notice real change within just a couple of weeks.
Q) Are the Results Temporary or Long-Lasting?
A) To some degree the longevity of the results will depend on the lifestyle choices made by the patient. If they couple their treatment sessions with healthy eating habits and exercise the results should last well into the foreseeable future. Obviously however, should the patient allow their health to deteriorate the odds of cellulite re-emerging are good.
The Verjú cellulite removal machine used by Magne-Tec has proven its immense value by way of rigorous clinical trials and copious real world experience. The Verjú fat reduction machine represents nothing short of a new day dawning on the landscape of cellulite treatment. Unlike most other treatments Verjú does not produce odious side effects, does not require the patient to be put under and is extremely affordable to boot. If you have been seeking a better alternative to offer your patients or spa clients your wait is over. The Verjú body contouring laser machine is the affordable, effective, no-impact treatment you’ve been looking for.