There are a lot of supposed cellulite therapies out there today but there is only one that stands out from the crowd for both its effectiveness and its low impact nature. The Verjú fat reduction laser system penetrates deep into the skin to promote the release of fatty lipids and cause fat cells to collapse. In doing so the circumference of dimples is reduced resulting is a smoother, more appealing skin surface. Verjú doesn’t just soften up fat cells it actually liquefies hypertrophic adipocyte tissue which then enters the lymphatic system where it is metabolized into energy.
The Verjú cellulite removal machine utilizes the 532 nm wavelength (known as the “green” wavelength) of laser light to produce the most effective non-invasive treatment yet devised. The Verjú body contouring machine leverages recent advances in reduction laser technology to produce 25% more energy than you will find in any other cellulite laser treatment. As a result not only will your clients look better they’ll spend less time on the table during treatments.
Table Of Contents
- The Verjú Green Diode System
- What is Cellulite?
- The Verjú Cellulite Removal Machine
The Verjú Green Diode System
Verjú reduction laser system is a must-have for clinics and spas in search of a better cellulite treatment to offer their clients. The leading edge technology at work in the Verjú fat reduction laser system ensures zero pain, zero downtime and no need for surgical procedures of any type. It is the most advanced treatment for cellulite and will show quantifiable results in as little as 2 weeks. Your clients will experience no negative side effects and emerge from each treatment with a noticeably smoother, more agreeable profile. In short order the cellulite they thought would be with them for a lifetime will melt away leaving only their beautiful natural contours.
Reach us to know more @ 905-669-1154
What is Cellulite?
Most clinicians know cellulite (gynoid lipodystrophy) to be a stubborn impediment to their client’s happiness. The characteristic uneven dimpling that is the visible manifestation of the condition drives ladies to distraction and affects everything from their wardrobe choices to their overall self-esteem. Nearly all women are afflicted with cellulite at some point in their lives and it is certainly nothing to be ashamed of. Nonetheless, it is the type of thing most women would be overjoyed to be rid. Until now however, effective treatments for cellulite have been difficult, if not impossible, to find. Thankfully, the invention of the Verjú body contouring machine means that is no longer the case. Before we get into a dissertation regarding the many benefits of this remarkable system let’s take a quick look at, and debunk, some popular cellulite myths.
Separating Cellulite Fact from Fiction
- Myth 1: Cellulite is Caused by Toxins – The myth that cellulite is the result of toxins in the system is widespread and promulgated by snake oil salesmen looking to unload their useless cellulite “treatment” on the unsuspecting. The fact is there is zero scientific evidence to support the notion that gynoid lipodystrophy is caused by toxins accumulating in the body. The truth is the exact reason why fat begins to push its way through the collagen fibres and connective tissues of the skin is not completely understood. However the fact that the vast majority of people with cellulite happen to be women suggests a hormonal connection.
- Myth 2: Cellulite Doesn’t Happen to Thin People – This is undoubtedly one of the most widely circulated myths regarding cellulite. And it is absolutely not true. The mere fact that almost every woman will experience some degree of cellulite in her lifetime should be proof enough. Since not all women are overweight. Even very thin women will notice ‘cottage cheese’ on their buttocks or thighs at some point.
- Myth 3: Genes Have Nothing to do With It – If only this were so. Unfortunately it appears that cellulite is indeed an inherited condition. A woman whose mother and grandmother both had cellulite is likely to develop it herself. And while the “gynoid lipodystrophy gene” has yet to be isolated the circumstantial evidence points heavily toward the notion that mothers pass cellulite on to their daughters.
- Myth 4: Exercise Won’t Help – Many women believe that trying to reduce the appearance of cellulite through exercise is itself an exercise in frustration. Actually, exercise can play an important role in reducing the appearance of cellulite because it can help tone the skin as well as the connective tissues beneath the skin that are compromised by cellulite. Weight training can help increase circulation and build muscle while yoga is great for toning and tightening.
- Myth 5: Cellulite is the Result of Eating Fast Food – While eating a lot of fast food won’t help reduce cellulite there is no proof that a fatty diet alone is responsible for a person developing the condition. As we said earlier nearly all women, even those who eat a healthy diet on a regular basis, will develop some degree of gynoid lipodystrophy during their lifetime. A high fat diet may exacerbate the problem, but it’s not the cause.
So What Exactly Does Cause Cellulite?
Cellulite is the word used to describe pockets of fat trapped beneath the surface of the skin that cause that surface to acquire a dimpled, or ‘orange peel’, appearance. It is almost never seen in men which strongly suggests a hormonal connection of some sort. The jury however is still out on whether hormones actually play a determining role. That said, cellulite most often manifests itself in the lower abdomen, buttocks and thighs and, importantly, is believed to be unrelated to obesity. Cellulite appears as the last act in a process that involves alterations in the structure of subcutaneous tissues as well as changes to lymphatic circulatory activity. Hormones may play a part in the weakening of the connective tissue between fat cells which allows herniation and the subsequent dimpling effect. But as we mentioned, the jury is still out on what, if any, role hormones actually play.
The Verjú Cellulite Removal Machine
Erchonia has relied on the science to devise their The Verjú body contouring machine. Every aspect of the system, every component, has been meticulously engineered with the express goal of leveraging the scientifically proven ability of green wavelength laser light to dissolve hypertrophic adipocyte material and thereby reduce the presence and appearance of cellulite. By transforming adipose tissue into usable energy and making it available to the metabolic system as fuel the Verjú cellulite removal machine is not simply smoothing out existing pockets of fat, it is eliminating them. And doing so without the intrusive, often painful mechanisms that accompany lesser therapies.
The Verjú cellulite removal machine utilizes Erchonia’ s patented low-level lasers to home in on pockets of uneven fat tissue in the lower abdomen, buttocks and thighs. This approach has been verified by way of a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Each of the Verjú fat reduction laser system’s 6 cold lasers sweep across the affected area repeatedly over the course of the typical 30 minute treatment. Once the 532 nm wavelength laser light has done its part Phase II of the therapy commences as our state of the art percussion device is used to resculpt the area into its normal, pre-cellulite configuration. There is no pain for the client, no dangerous heating of tissues using Class 4 lasers, no incisions of any kind and patients can get up and get back to their day immediately after treatment. While there are no specific dietary or exercise guidelines that are recommended to clients it would obviously be beneficial to their long term health and appearance if they were to adopt healthy eating and exercise habits.
Verjú Fat Reduction Laser vs Other Treatments
While clinicians have typically done their best to provide their clients with effective cellulite treatments their hands have been tied by the fact that, until the rise of the Verjú cellulite removal machine, those treatments have ranged from moderately effective to woefully ineffective. Typical cellulite treatments prior to the invention of the Verjú body contouring machine include:
- AWT – Also known by its more formal name “Acoustic Wave Therapy” AWT applies sound waves to areas of cellulite in an effort to break up the fat pockets beneath the surface causing the dimpled effect. Multiple treatments are typically called for and results are often uneven or unnoticeable.
- Subcision – This type of procedure involves inserting a needle under the skin to try and break up the connective tissue between fat cells. Because the process can be painful a local anaesthesia is often used. This is a high impact treatment that produces bruising and pain that can last for several days after the treatment.
- Methylxanthines – Methylxanthine is the active ingredient in many so-called “cellulite creams”. Caffeine and theophylline are common methylxanthines. In cellulite creams they are used because of their known ability to break down stores of fat. However, their concentration in cellulite creams is so small as to render them essentially useless.
- Vacuum assisted tissue release – This is another high impact treatment that uses a device which literally cuts through the connective tissue between fat cells in an effort to smooth out the distribution of fat and reduce the appearance of dimpling.
- Massage therapy machines – There have been machines on the market for years that herald themselves as cellulite ‘cures’. These devices are said to massage away the cellulite by pulling, squeezing and suctioning the affected areas. This approach typically requires a dozen or more treatments and it’s usually hard to discern any difference afterward.
- Carboxytherapy – During carboxytherapy a doctor injects a small amount of carbon dioxide or CO2 just under the surface of the skin in an attempt to break down fatty tissue and alleviate dimples. The jury is out on whether the technique actually does anything useful.
- Mesotherapy – During mesotherapy drugs that have been typically approved for other conditions are injected into the skin in an effort to break up cellulite. Mesotherapy usually entails 10 or more treatments and there is little evidence that suggests it works. In fact most health professionals consider the treatment risky and experimental at best.
- Alternative therapies – Alternative health websites are brimming with treatments that they claim will alleviate cellulite with nothing more than the judicious application of alternative lifestyle favourites such as ginkgo biloba, evening primrose and grapeseed. These “treatments” typically feed off the myth that cellulite is the result of toxins resulting from ingestion of mainstream food products.
- Cryolipolysis – The prefix “cryo” should give away the fact that this treatment deals with freezing tissue. In this case areas of subcutaneous fat. Generally the therapy produces few tangible benefits. In addition the long term health risks of this procedure have yet to be evaluated and many health professionals consider it too risky to recommend.
- The “cellulite diet” – There are several so-called “cellulite diets” making the rounds these days that claim to help reduce cellulite. Those pushing these diets fall back again on the notion that cellulite is a type of tissue inflammation created by toxins in our food. Essentially these are just low fat, high fibre diets that certainly won’t hurt, but will have no effect on cellulite.
- Herbal wraps – The herbal wrap is a popular salon treatment for cellulite. While it’s understood that clinicians apply this therapy in an attempt to deliver meaningful results for their clients there is little evidence that wraps do anything other than provide a temporary boost to the appearance of the skin. While this may hide the cellulite for a while it will certainly reappear.
The Verjú cellulite removal machine by Erchonia represents a fundamental breakthrough in the treatment of this condition. The Verjú reduction laser and body contouring machine has been meticulously engineered and rigorously tested to ensure its safety and effectiveness. The Verjú cellulite removal machine requires no operator, no recovery time on behalf of your clients and no consumables. As such you save money at every point in the process. More than that however, you’ll be providing your patients and clients with the most effective cellulite treatment now known. One that is proven effective, proven safe and proven in the laboratory.