Discover the fastest way to treat Low Back Pain & Plantar Fasciitis.
The FX635 is the world’s only laser designed and FDA Market Cleared to relieve chronic low back pain of the musculoskeletal origin and relieve the pain and inflammation of the heel associated with plantar fasciitis.
Our FDA market cleared laser has successfully been proven in multiple Level (1) clinical trials to effectively treat these painful conditions. The pain-relieving, healing powers of this low-level laser technology can reduce inflammation and eliminate pain to help your patients return to their active lifestyle in only a few weeks.
Nothing else like it
Unlike other lasers on the market, the FX 635 is proven to promote cellular function through painless bio-stimulation. The revolutionary design of the FX 635 Laser allows for dependable positioning of the three patented laser diode arms perfectly to target these pain conditions. It provides patients experiencing chronic pain with a non-invasive, efficacious solution to quickly improve comfort and quality of life without surgery or harmful NSAIDS or opioids. While other lasers may claim to offer relief, only the FX 635 has been FDA market cleared for these conditions
Fewer treatments. More time.
Thanks to its triple-head, hands-free design, the medical professional just has to set up the FX 635 and go. This allows the physician to see other patients while the FX 635 does its work.
How it works
Treating planter fasciitis has never been easier
- Rest the injured foot at the end of the examination table. Adjust the three FX 635 heads to the proper position.
- Set the touch pad for the plantar fasciitis setting.
- Make sure the lasers are in proper contact with the foot.
- Feel free to check on other patients while the FX 635 is doing its work.
Low-Level Laser Therapy for the Treatment of Chronic Plantar Fasciitis A Prospective Study
James R. Jastifer, MD1, Fernanda Catena, MD2, Jesse F. Doty, MD3, Faustin Stevens, MD4, Michael J. Coughlin, MD1
Before and AfterBackground: Plantar fasciitis affects nearly 1 million people annually in the United States. Traditional nonoperative management is successful in about 90% of patients, usually within 10 months. Chronic plantar fasciitis develops in about 10% of patients and is a difficult clinical problem to treat. A newly emerging technology, low-level laser therapy (LLLT), has demonstrated promising results for the treatment of acute and chronic pain.
Methods: Thirty patients were administered LLLT and completed 12 months of follow-up. Patients were treated twice a week for 3 weeks for a total of 6 treatments and were evaluated at baseline, 2 weeks post procedure, and 6 and 12 months post procedure. Patients completed the Visual Analog
- Weight: 81.6lbs (37 kg)
- Height: 62in (157.48 cm) fully extended
- Full Color Touch Screen Control Center
- Two Independent Adjustable Arms For Desired Laser Concentration
- 4 Locking Anti-Static Casters
- Power Source: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- Chassis: Powder Coated Metal Frame. Non-Allergenic Material
- Leakage Current 0.3 -0.5 μA (Micro Amps)
- Power Source: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- Modulation: Constant Wave-50% Duty Cycle
- Laser: Qty: 3, Class 2 Line Generating Diode Modules
- Output: 17.25mW
- Wavelength: 635 nm
- FDA: 21CFR 820 – Quality System Regulations,
- FDA: 21CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11 by laser Notice 50
- Compliant to:ISO 13485 Medical Device Quality, IEC 60825-1 Laser Safety, EN/ES/IEC 60601-1-2 EMC, EN/ES/IEC 60601-1 Safety